Friday, July 17, 2015

MOVIE REVIEW: EX Machina

RELEASE DATE: April 24 2015



DIRECTOR: Alec Garland

STARS

Alicia Vikander

Domhnall Gleeson

Oscar Isaac



IMDB

A young programmer is selected to participate in a ground-breaking experiment in artificial intelligence by evaluating the human qualities of a breath-taking female A.I.

WHAT I LIKED

Movies like this are deep thinking, put the phone down don't text anyone because the dialogue is just as important as the main attraction. We have a situation of who am I, am I in control or is the robot in control, or is the A.I in control? Who is testing who and who is the smarter one?  Who planned the final event? The movie is filled with questions that make it worthy of watching several times and still not know the answer. But who cares if you know the answer, it is not important. What is important is the interaction between the characters, and what is happening between them. This movie should be a classic like 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) and A.I Artificial Intelligence 2001 and the 1973 classic West World., This was just a simply awesome movie

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

I don't think it would be fair of me to say anything about dislike because it would damage the core of the story that I experienced.

Movie was rated R, There was nudity, but I would not call it provocative, But with the strong suggestion of sex, I guess a R rating was appropriate.  But may not be suitable for younger kids.

FOUR STAR RATING 4 out of 4, it was that good.

I was not able to see the movie on the big screen, but I did buy the Blue Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment