Thursday, July 30, 2015

MOVIE REVIEW: Noah

RELEASE DATE: March 28 2014


DIRECTOR: Darren Aronofsky

MAIN CAST:  Russell Crow, Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins


IMDB Story Line

A man is chosen by his world's creator to undertake a momentous mission before an apocalyptic flood cleanses the world.

WHAT I LIKED

I liked the performance of a great cast that was given a script to create a movie production. They delivered a story given to them by a well know and popular director, and a very creative director. I did like the way the animals came to the Ark.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

This movie was more like a story from Greek mythology instead of a Biblical story from the Bible. If I had never know anything about the Bible, this would have been a great movie for me, I would have enjoyed it more. It was the way Noah received the message from God but was know as the creator in the movie, as to how to build a Ark, the Bible interpretation was a suggestion instead of a base of the script. It was as if they said lets make sure we are political correct in telling this Bible story. The design of the Ark was more like a tooth pick sculpture in stead of a boat or a great ship. I do not believe they said the word God one time in the movie.

The movie did get a well deserved PG-13, however if you are a strong based Christian Bible believing family, this movie is not for you or your family.

I gave this movie a 4 out of 10 on IMDB, I am very glad I did not see it on the big screen and I will not buy the Blue Ray or DVD


No comments:

Post a Comment