Saturday, July 18, 2015

VIDEO GAME REVIEW: Wolfenstein:The New Order

RELEASE DATE: May 20 2014



DIRECTORS: Jerk Gutafsson, Tom Keegan, 

WRITERS: Jerk Gutafasson,Tom Keegan, Jim Matthies, Tommy Tordsson, Andreas Ojerfors

Imdb Synopsis

After regaining consciousness following an injury sustained in World War II, an American soldier awakens to a Nazi dominated world in the 1960s.



WHAT I LIKED:

For me I like a good story, and this had a deep movie like quality about it. If you listen to all the conversations you can find your way through the game fast. This game takes me from the real world and back in time to a make believe world. Very creative, great grand vivid game play graphics. I enjoyed the flashback dream game play parts that allowed you to go back to the original 8 bit game play on earlier game systems 

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE:

In some parts of the game play I felt like a messenger boy, to get parts or files for the next mission in side the base the group was hiding from Nazis. I did not understand how I did not get caught and lead the Nazis back to the base because of the tech the Nazis used for security reasons 

Game has a MATURE 17+ ESRB rating, well deserved, foul language and a couple sex scenes 

This game is a keeper, I will play it many times. game also comes with a invite to DOOM beta.

FOUR STAR RATING 3 out of 4 stars, lost a star because of dislikes 

No comments:

Post a Comment