Sunday, July 26, 2015

#ZOMBIE MOVIE REVIEW: Dawn of the Dead

RELEASE DATE: March 19th 2004


DIRECTOR: Zack Synder

STARS: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Mekhi Phifer




IMDB Story Line

Ana, a young beautiful nurse finishes her day-shift at the hospital to return home to her beloved husband, they make love and sleep together. The next day, after her husband is killed by her neighbor next door, he suddenly comes back to life. She discovers the chaos happening in her neighborhood and escapes from her home. Soon after coming to her senses in the woods, she encounters a cop and other survivors, they decide to find safety in a mall. Soon more survivors come, and they learn that if they want to stay alive, they should stick together as the world is overrun by an army of undead. Can they survive the horror in this horrific global chaos? When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth Written by Emphinix

WHAT I LIKED:

It was a zombie movie, I love zombie movies, is was scary, and you had the evil human element. I really like the living in the mall part. I thought the story line was strong and it was able to bring me in to the nightmare of a zombie Apocalypse.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

OK, this movie was never going to win a Oscar, there is nothing that I really dis-liked about this movie

Movie was rated R well deserved, no explanation, be careful letting younger children watch, very intense scary scenes

FOUR STAR RATING:If  I had had never watched World War Z and the Walking Dead, this movie would get a 4 star rating but because of other zombie movies I have watched I will give it a 3

I seen this in the theater and I did buy the blue ray 

No comments:

Post a Comment