Saturday, July 4, 2015

Time To Brand the Network and Podcasting


Started this TV Media Junkie project in 2011 and with success and many mistakes, it is starting to grown into something. I am not sure what it will grown into but I am going to keep pushing and see what will happen. Some of my best post has been about zombies, the reason I started to do this project a few years ago. But when plants start to grow you can keep them in the same planter or get a bigger planter and see what happens. Whatever the case, I have decided to do what I do best and keep talking about why or why not I am entertained by movies and TV programs.

So now comes the podcast, I did some podcast last year with my friend Denver Everett, you can check out his incredible site here but because of my schedule I was not able to continue to work with him, so I decided to move on and keep it simple. I will always be grateful for him allowing me to be part of his program. Like I said I am going to keep it simple, mainly because I don't have the equipment or knowledge to do some of the great podcast you hear now days. Also I talk better then I write , however the blogs I have will still be a big part of the TV Media Junkie network.

So my next project is to brand the network, I need a logo that says it all and I am not sure how this is going to work. Right now I am using pictures I find off the internet for branding, that has to stop because it is borderline plagiarism and I want something original.



No comments:

Post a Comment